We love a cocktail. We really love tequila. And we really, really love a Paloma!
We kept Summit attendees hydrated with Tribal juice in the morning, but when it came time for lunch, we opened up the Paloma bar — brought to life by our friends at Dulce Vida — and let the good times roll!
The Paloma is a tequila-based citrus cocktail that in the last few years has made its way from Mexico to the United States. The pretty orangey-pink drink was a huge hit with our guests and is a perfect end-of-summer sip.
And now you can enjoy it too. Cheers!
Flea Style’s Perfect Blood Orange Paloma
- 1 oz. Dulce Vida Reposado Tequila
- 1/4 oz. agave nectar
- 2 oz. blood orange soda
- 2 oz. fresh-squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice
- Combine tequila and agave in a shaker. Stir thoroughly.
- Add soda, juice, a splash of water and ice to the shaker. Shake well.
- Strain into a salt-rimmed glass filled with ice.
As an alternative to blood orange soda, you can use Fresca (a Flea Style fave!). If you’re feeling fancy, dress it up with fresh ginger, jalapeños or herbs like mint, basil or rosemary.
Learn more about Dulce Vida online at dulcevidaspirits.com.