Hear that?! It’s the sound of a million giant unicorn and flamingo floaties being blown up to officially kick off summer! Although we love a fun pool float, we love handmade and vintage loot that scream the season too to shake up our wardrobes and homes and make them sizzle.
We just re-launched on our online shop with the opening of our new store. Expect seasonal decor and threads from perfectly aged garden pots and bright serapes to cool vintage tees and vibrant tassel earrings.
Here’s are top 10 summer picks to pimp out your pad and closet this season!
1. Pretty terracotta pots (good for a cute cactus or desk storage decor)!
2. A comfy vintage tee to wear with denim shorts or a breezy skirt.
3. Something serape! Toss this eye-popping textile at the end of the bed or over a sofa for instant sizzle.
4. A custom indigo mudcloth pillow
5. A pop of bright pink!
6. A fresh tray to accessorize your decor or jewelry stash
7. A unique bandana like our custom “Good Things Happen Here” design
8. Statement tassel earrings
9. A bright boho tote bag
10. A new fragrance to spice up your space. Burn our palo santo wood sticks or dried white sage bundles and fill your digs with a natural sweet and savory scent.
Happy summer everyone! See our full lineup of fun seasonal finds at shopfleastyle.com. Or visit us at our Dallas store located at 3009 Commerce Street in Deep Ellum! We’re open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday and noon to 5 p.m. on Sunday.