We’re looking for a Content + Lifestyle Creator who is highly motivated, creative, experienced and takes direction well. This person will not only tell the Flea Style story (that includes Heirloom Haul and Game Day Style!), but also our owner’s as well. This individual needs to be honest, trustworthy and excited to come to work every day.
This person will shoot photos, videos and e-commerce content. He or she will also shadow the owner to document her life, from finding products for our stores and following her personal interior design projects to seeing what it takes to manage a team and restaurant… plus, mom life. Additionally, this person will be responsible for documenting daily activity at our Deep Ellum and Frisco locations (i.e. shoppers, customers, staff, fun experiences, exciting things happening, etc.).
Although we want someone who loves the brand as much as we do, our ideal candidate is someone who takes this position seriously, wants to grow and stick with the brand and can be very flexible and able to pivot as needed.
This person will work/report directly with the CEO, Brittany Cobb, as well as the Art Director and Director of Operations.
• Capturing still photos and video content
• Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation
• Content management
• SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
• Cultivation of leads and sales
• Reputation management
• Turning fans into customers
• Turning customers into advocates
• Social media management
Qualifications and Experience
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Practices superior time management.
• Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
• Professional Photography and Videography experience (please include)
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (i.e. Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
• Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
• Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.