Retail Management Internship
Location: Deep Ellum (3009 Commerce St), Frisco (6765 Winning Dr #830), Fort Worth (128 E Exchange Ave)
• Flexible schedule and weekends available
• Weekly hour requirement: 16-plus hours
We’re looking for seasonal interns that are enthusiastic about shopping small and seeing the inner workings of a creative small business! In addition, applicants should be organized, self-motivated, hard-working and excited to be a Flea Style brand and Heirloom Haul brand ambassador. Intern positions are for school credit and are not paid.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Analyze sales and product to identify and interpret business opportunities for the store, customer and brand as needed
• Work with company leadership to maintain brand standards
• Ensure all events are properly supplied, set up and executed
• Inspire sales associates to drive sales by integrating observations and key performance metrics to foster business-impacting decisions
• Strong customer service skills and the ability to motivate team to exceed expectations and sales goals
• Help style and create hats for customers at our bar concept
• Embody and represent the company culture on site while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures
• Responsible for assisting with stocking and receiving functions such as managing inventory, transfers, deliveries, returns and the store’s large operational projects
• Managing and measuring stock productivity
• Effective team delegation
• Strong organizations skills and has extreme attention to detail.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
• Ability to be a fast learner and work independently as well as collaboratively