Hey Dallas vendors! We’re thrilled to have you at our fall show October 25th and 26th!
Please see our answers below the most frequently asked questions. If you have any additional questions, email Sara Miller at email@example.com
Booths are 10 feet wide by 10 feet deep. Unless you have a professional tent, booths must be no taller than 8 feet.
Yes! Electricity access is $45 per booth. Please use a surge protector if you use an outlet.
The fee covers your booth space and any rentals you request (we don’t provide equipment for loading or unloading at the show). Select artists will also be featured on our blog and our various social networking sites leading up to and during the event. We always heavily promote the show, which draws thousands of attendees to shop your booth, which can lead to future sales, wholesale orders, press, networking and more!
Booths are simply a taped off 10 foot wide by 10 foot deep or 20 foot wide by 10 foot deep space. The back of each space will either be a venue wall, fence or a manmade structure to provide a sturdy backdrop. You cannot nail into any structures at our show or damage any property in any way with paint, sticky tape, etc.
We must receive a written cancellation notice via email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 15 business days before the show or else the booth and any rental fees are forfeited. All cancellations are subject to a $40 nonrefundable administrative fee
During set up on Friday, Market Hall has no food so pack meals accordingly. If you’ve ordered and paid for lunch during Saturday’s show, it will be available for pick up at the giveaway table area by 11:30 a.m. on Saturday. If you prefer, there will be food at the concessions stands.
Breakdown is from 5-8 p.m. on Saturday. If you’ve rented chair/s and/or table/s from us, you must bring them to the designated area marked “TABLES AND CHAIRS RETURN” after the event otherwise there will be a $10 fee.
You are responsible for registering your small business with the IRS and collecting sales tax (if applicable) for the items you’re selling. When tax time comes around, you’ll have to pay income tax on all the items you sold and pay the sales tax to Texas. We recommend that you call the IRS for more info.
Yes! We take care of your wash basin and permit, if you’ve paid for it, but good to know:
- For all food sampling there must be a water basin washing station. Hand washing facilities are required for all establishments which handle open food. These must provide water to be used for hand washing and a collection bucket for waste water. Coffee urns, drink coolers, or bottled water with a spigot work well for this purpose. At least a five (5) gallon potable water capacity should be available. Soap and paper towels must also be available. Disposable gloves are recommended, but do not take the place of hand wash facilities.
- Food and Beverage (non-alcoholic) sampling is permissible provided exhibitors obtain all necessary permits. Please call to see if you need a permit.
- The City of Dallas Department of Environmental Health at (214) 670-8083
- For additional information or any questions contact the Consumer Health Division at 7901 Goforth Road Dallas, Texas 75238, (214) 670-8083 FAX: (214) 670-8330
*If you show up with food, Flea Style must remove such items unless you’re in compliance with the rules above.
Yes! You must arrive by 8 a.m. Friday 4/6 and obey the following:
- You must have less than 5 gallons or ¼ tank of gasoline in your vehicle.
- Fuel tank openings shall be locked or sealed to prevent escape of vapors.
- Batteries must be disconnected. Auxiliary batteries not connected to the engine starting system may be left connected.
- The show organizer must keep keys for the vehicle(s) in a central location in case of emergencies for vehicles on display inside facilities.
- Battery charging is only permitted outside the building.