Let's party, y'all!
Hat Bar + Boutique truck
We bring the goods, you bring the party
Flea Style’s beautiful hat bar + boutique truck is the perfect experience for your next birthday party, bridal event, corporate shindig or festival. Visit our 20-foot box truck and you’ll be transported to one of our popular hat bars complete with the same stylish wallpaper, light fixtures, unique furnishings and, of course, hats and accessories!
- Reservations require a two-hour minimum and guarantee up to ten styled hats.
- We charge $200 an hour for our hat bar + boutique truck to be on site up to four hours. This includes a $250 non-refundable, non-transferable booking fee.
- We have a $1,500 product minimum, no matter the hat bar party size. Hourly rental fees do not include product.
- If any additional fees are required, they will be reviewed before finalizing the event.
- If additional hours or product are incurred on-site, our stylists will collect that payment during the event.
- To secure reservations, the event deposit and agreement must be paid and completed 48 hours after our events manager sends the invoice and agreement documents.
- Youth vegan + straw hats: $95
- Adult vegan + straw hats: $150
- Adult Flea Style Australian wool hats: $225
- Adult Stetson wool + straw hats: $325
*Includes 5 - 7 accessories
- Additional hat accessories
- Branding + Burning
- Custom Flea Style hat box
- Custom Flea Style hat brush
- Custom event logo vinyl on the truck (maximum size 24" x 48")
*Flea Style does not design the logo, just printing and installation/removal services.
Within 48 hours Flea Style receiving a signed agreement, the customer must pay a 50% deposit of Flea Style's products and services. The event is not guaranteed until the deposit is paid.
The customer shall pay the remaining fee, as well as any applicable taxes, at least seven days prior to the event. If the final payment is not paid at least seven days prior to the event, Flea Style may cancel the agreement, retain the $250 non-refundable, non-transferable booking fee and decline to provide our Hat Bar services.
*If additional hours or product are incurred on-site, our stylists will collect that payment during the event.
Should the weather become unsafe or inhospitable for the event to occur, either Flea Style or the customer may provide notice to the other party that the event will be postponed to a later date. If the customer is providing Notice of Postponement, such notice must occur at least four hours in advance of Flea Style’s arrival time for the event, or a reschedule is not guaranteed. If Flea Style is providing Notice of Postponement, such notice must also be provided at least four hours in advance. If an event is postponed, the customer is not entitled to a refund of any amounts paid, but is permitted to reschedule the event within two months of the originally scheduled date.
If the event is canceled by the customer, Flea Style retains the $250 non-refundable, non-transferable booking fee. Flea Style may also retain a portion of the deposit or event fee to cover any expenses already incurred, including non-refundable deposits paid to vendors or suppliers. The amount of any refund will be determined based on the cancellation timeline and any expenses incurred by Flea Style.
In the event that the event is canceled due to circumstances beyond the control of either party, such as natural disasters, acts of terrorism or government regulations, neither party will be held liable for damages or losses resulting from the cancellation.
If the event needs to be rescheduled due to circumstances beyond the control of either party, the event organizer will work with the customer to reschedule the event for a mutually agreed-upon date.