EVENT SPACES IN DEEP ELLUM + FRISCO
Our flex spaces in Deep Ellum and Frisco have been designed to host private events and other social gatherings and celebrations. From our studios, which includes a private entrance, kitchen, bathroom and storage space, to our beautiful outdoor patio in Frisco perfect for any occasion.
Event hosts can choose to rent the space for a flat rate or opt in to any of our pre-set event packages. A 2-hour minimum time frame is required for all event spaces.
Please note: Our Deep Ellum location only offers the Hourly Rental package and Hat Bar package.
EVENT PACKAGE FAQ
- Our Frisco spaces require a minimum of 15 guests and a maximum of 40 to reserve the space. A $600 minimum spend is required for the Frisco location.
- The Deep Ellum space does not require a minimum at this time, but has the ability to seat up to 20 guests.
- Yes, all private events will require a non-refundable deposit of half the total balance if the event is booked 30+ days in advance.
- If an event is booked less than 30 days in advance, renters will be responsible for paying the balance in full by the date specified on the invoice.
- Yes, guests can opt to bring in outside food. For the Frisco spaces, an additional outside catering fee of $300 is required as we have a restaurant in-house.
- The Deep Ellum space does not require an outside catering fee as we do not have an in-house restaurant yet for this location.
- Yes, any of our sandwiches can be made with gluten free bread for $2 per sandwich.
- Yes! Your server will coordinate with the event host to determine the best payment option. The additional items must be paid for in full by the end of the event.