You hat me at hello
CUSTOM BANDS, VINTAGE PINS + MORE FOR YOUR HATS
How to care for your Flea Style hat
Take good care of your hat and it will last a long time! See some tips below on how to care for your hat:
- Your hat will get dusty. Use a soft brush (see our custom brush!) to remove dust and debris, starting at the left side of the hat and brushing counter-clockwise.
- Hang your hat instead of laying it flat on the brim. You can always use one of our Flea Style hat hooks!
- For curled brim hats, store it upside down on its crown on a clean surface or in a hat box to avoid damaging the brim.
- Avoid exposing your hat to excessive heat. Heat and perspiration may shrink the sweatband.
- If your hat gets wet, shake off the excess water immediately. Allow the hat to dry naturally.
- To spot clean your light-colored hat (if it’s spotted with water or grease), you can clean it with a little baby talc or corn starch. Do not use a liquid cleaner. We recommend starting with a small section to ensure no further damage will incur.